The Golden Globes Awards might have come and gone all too quickly and although many do not remember which star won what award and what political statement was made and about who, most would not forget in a hurry the red carpet glam.
Last night was not short of fashion statements. From the simple yet captivating, to the outrightly audacious, these stars highlight how glamorous the night was on the red carpet.
1. Jeannie Mai: The Real host followed in former Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe’s CMAs footsteps, proving that a two-piece can be just as classy as one.
2. Giuliana Rancic: Giuliana stepped out from the shadows of the celebs she’s typically interviewing to truly wow on her own in this floral ball-gown that will surely be unanimously named one of the night’s best.
3. Louise Roe: Fashionista and on-air personality Louise Roe added some intrigue to her gown with a jeweled embellished V-neck and a Angie-style thigh slit.
4. Mandy Moore: Anyone that’s still envisioning Mandy Moore as the 18-year-old beach blonde that came on the scene with her hit single “Candy” need only look at the red-hot Naeem Khan look she donned on tonight’s red carpet as a nominee for her new show, This Is Us.
5. Lola Kirke: Gone Girl actress Lola Kirke was pretty as a picture in one of the night’s quickly emerging trends: floral appliqué.
6. Lily Collins: …and just like that, Lily Collins won the red carpet.
7. Olivia Culpo: While we would’ve preferred Olivia’s dress to be a little less fitted in the front (girl was dealing with a serious case of underboob), the back of her Zuhair Murad design was too gorgeous NOT to include.
8. Drew Barrymore: Drew’s signature boho chic style get a modern spin with this ethereal sheer silver frock with peek-a-boo shoulders.
9. Regina King: Regina shines — literally – in this simple-yet-classically glamorous silver sequin column dress with fishtail train.
10. Emma Stone: The favored-to-win La La Land actress certainly won on the red carpet, had us seeing stars — literally — in this blush pink stunner.
11. Chrissy Teigen: All that glitters IS gold when it comes to Chrissy Teigen’s glitzy bronze column gown: She looks fierce
12. Blake Lively: Blake channeled 80s vintage glamour in black velvet and what appear to be space-inspired gold neck and pocket detailing.
13. Janelle Monae: In custom Armani Privé, Janelle continues her recent style evolution (see her houndstooth Critics’ Choice dress) from all menswear to quirky girly glam.
14. Hailee Steinfeld: Hailee was a vision in purple tulle, to be sure: We loved the delicate almost-sleeves and train of this crowd-pleasing piece.